Math Drop In is cancelled for Wednesday, March 12
Project D.E.E.P. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational program, which operates through collaborations with Boston Centers for Youth & Families and Mayor Martin J. Walsh, and charitable institutions like The Amelia Peabody Foundation. The mission of the program is to foster the educational, athletic and social growth and development of middle school children of all races, creeds and ethnic backgrounds throughout the Dorchester community.
What’s Happening NOW!
• SNOW INFO: As you know, Project DEEP follows the BPS schedule, if they don’t have school, DEEP is closed as well. Sign up for text/e-mail alerts about school closings for Boston Public. There is an option for Murphy Community Center, but remember: Project DEEP follows the BPS schedule. Click here to receive alerts!
• Volunteer opportunity for students enrolled in our One on One Tutoring Program at Fields Corner Branch Library! Check it out!
• Does your student need extra help with Latin? You’re in luck! Our Learning Latin Program is here to help! Click here for more information.
• Interested in becoming a tutor? Click here to find out more information!
• Save the Date! The 18th annual Student and Volunteer Recognition Night, Friday, May 16 at 6pm with Keynote Speaker, Mayor Marty Walsh! Click here for more information!
• Dorchester Day 5K! Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 12:15pm join us for our 11th annual Project DEEP & Blarney Stone Dorchester Day 5K! Click here for more information and to register online!
• Stuck on a homework problem? Fractions = Frustration? Stop by our Math Drop-In class on Wednesdays! Click here for more information.