Project D.E.E.P. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational program, which operates through collaborations with Boston Centers for Youth & Families and Mayor Martin J. Walsh, and charitable institutions like The Martin Richard Foundation. The mission of the program is to foster the educational, athletic and social growth and development of middle school children of all races, creeds and ethnic backgrounds throughout the Dorchester community.
What’s Happening NOW!
• Space still available in our Latin Extra Help Class!
• Save the Date! The 2019 Student & Volunteer Recognition Night will be held on Monday, May 13th at 6pm @ Florian Hall. More information to follow!
• Registration is now OPEN for the 16th annual Blarney Stone & Dorchester Day 5K on Sunday, June 2nd! Click here to register online!
• Project DEEP will be closed for the February break from Friday, February 15th until we reopen on Monday, February 25th.
• Did you get your child’s ISEE results and need help reading it? Here’s how to understand the report!