Our phone line is currently out of order. While we work on fixing this issue, please contact us via email instead. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Project D.E.E.P. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational program, which operates through collaborations with Boston Centers for Youth & Families and Mayor Martin J. Walsh, and charitable institutions like The Martin Richard Foundation. The mission of the program is to foster the educational, athletic and social growth and development of middle school children of all races, creeds and ethnic backgrounds throughout the Dorchester community.
What’s Happening NOW!
• Registration is now OPEN for the the 2016 Project DEEP and Blarney Stone Dorchester Day 5K on Sunday, June 5th! Click here!
• Meet Ashley, our new Program Coordinator!
• Save the Date! The 20th Anniversary Student & Volunteer Recognition Night will be held at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate on Friday, May 13, 2016!
• Register now for Project DEEP Baseball Camp! June 27-July 1 at McMorrow Field!
• Latin Extra Help classes have started for BLS and BLA students on Wednesday nights! Get the scoop here!